Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday Special!

As a way of showing my gratitude to you for your business, I am having a Black Friday (and Saturday and Sunday!) Special!  From Friday, November 23-Sunday, November 25  you can choose a FREE ink pad, Complements or My Stickease of your choice with any order of $35 or more.  And remember, during the month of November you can get any stamp set for 50% off when you place a $50 order along with the Stamp of the Month.  Plus, Close to My Heart will donate $1 to the Red Cross efforts on the East Coast.  It’s a Win/Win situation!  Just send me an e-mail (I’ll be out shopping on Friday J) anytime Friday through Sunday to take advantage of this great offer!  And be sure to let me know what you want for your free product!
Guess what?  Your friends and family can also take advantage of this offer to shop for themselves or for your Christmas gift! Tell your loved ones what you want and have them e-mail me!  I will wrap and deliver all in-town gifts – out-of-town orders will be sent directly to the person.  Make sure they give me their contact information so we can arrange payment and delivery.

I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment