Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Studio J Digital Scrapbooking


Have you tried Studio J Digital Scrapbooking yet?  If not, you should!  It is so easy to make beautiful layouts with just your computer and the internet!  Are you afraid that your layouts will look flat and un-embellished?  Not with Studio J!  You can add brads, buttons, ribbon, stitching, stickers - just about everything that you can put on a classic layout.  Plus, you don't have to get out all of your supplies every time you want to scrapbook!

Now, I do love to do classic scrapbooking - all the paper and embellishments really call to me.  But there are lots of things that I absolutely LOVE about Studio J!

  • There are times that I am going to a crop and don't have time to get my paper, embellishments and pictures all together. So, I just make sure that where I'm going has wireless internet and I grab my laptop and go!
  • I don't have to think about what size I am going to print off my pictures.  With Studio J I can just drag my picture to a photo well and it automatically resizes the pictures to fit that well - whether it be a 3x3 photo well or an 8x10 photo well.
  • I can get a lot of variety on my pages without having to invest in a lot of supplies!  With Studio J you have access to so many of the Close to My Heart paper packets and embellishments - both current and retired!
  • I can order multiple copies of my layouts.  That way if I want to make up an album for the grandparents I can make the layout once and then just order 2 copies of it (or 3 if I want one, too!).  I did this a couple of years ago for Christmas presents for the grandparents and they LOVED their albums!  I would have never gotten two albums of classic layouts done in time for Christmas!
Are you sold yet?  If you would like to try Studio J, you can either come to my class on Monday, April 30 at 6:30 PM (RSVP by tomorrow, please!) or just go to my website at www.bthacker.ctmh.com and play around with it.  There is no charge to you until you are ready to order your layouts.


For the class that I am doing, we will be making two layouts.  One will use the Pemberley My Reflections kit and the other will use the Cruisin' My Reflections kit.  You will need to bring a laptop to create your projects on, and it is helpful if you could have your pictures loaded into a file that you can just upload into Studio J.


Not sure yet about Digital Scrapbooking?  Come to the class and see what it's all about! Or, check out the Footloose 6-layout class that I am doing on May 9.  Just let me know soon if you plan to attend either one!

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment