Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Welcome to my new blog!  You can come here to see what I've been creating with all of my fantastic Close to My Heart products.  I will also showcase new products and special promotions, plus tell you about opportunities to create with me.
I'm still trying to figure out how this all works, so I hope you will bear with me (and I'm open to a few pointers, too!)
The first Close to My Heart promotion that I want to let you know about is the National Scrapbooking Month Dotty for You paper packet.  This paper packet includes 24 sheets of Background & Texture paper - 2 sheets each of 12 designs.  You can view the designs on the sidebar or at my website - http://www.bthacker.ctmh.com/.  The Dotty for You paper packet can be purchased for the retail value of $19.95 or for just $5 with a $35 purchase!
Here is a layout that I made with this fun paper and the April Stamp of the Month "You Are...".

No comments:

Post a Comment